Wednesday 25 June 2014

Juneathon Day 23

Monday is normally the day that I "blitz" the house after the ravages that it gets put through over the weekend, but apart from washing a load of towels, I must confess the Housework Fairy was rather lazy today!

As Miss H does Pottery Club after school, I am able to go for a swim in a quieter session than the lunchtime one. I was lucky enough to get a lane to myself, and had planned on just re-swim the 60 lengths I did a couple of weeks ago, but I swam them quite easily, so decided to keep going and completed 80.

Miss H's swim coach was there and she commented that maybe she should join me in the pool next week. I hope she was joking as I only swim 1 stroke at 1 pace and that's not very fast!

Juneathon Running Total = 68.8k

No comments:

Post a Comment